Dental Care 24/7 is a leading pioneer in providing emergency dental services to patients across the country. We are committed to delivering quality direct-to-consumer care by using our breakthrough collaboration methods with our on-site medical team (Urgent Care 24/7). Actively practicing in four states with expansion plans, we provide much-needed emergency care to patients who otherwise would have to wait possibly days for pain relief. Our mission is to bring superior dental health care and excellent customer service to our patients 24/7.
Our fee-for-service model and 3rd party financing allows our team to focus on delivering optimal treatment for our patients without having insurance companies dictate treatment. At Dental Care 24/7, we strive to develop an environment that promotes trust, confidence, efficiency, and inclusivity without sacrificing compassion or respect for our patients' needs. Our goal is for people of all ages, ethnicities, or cultures to feel welcome in our dental offices so they can get the personalized care they need when it matters most.
Due to continued growth, we are hiring for a full-time Lead Dental Assistant for our patient-centered clinic to join us in redefining the standard of care for emergency dentistry. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and will be open to taking a new approach to dental care by collaborating with our medical team. They should be friendly, energetic, motivated, dependable, and organized with a cheerful attitude
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Taking and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs
· Organizing and maintaining lab equipment
· Taking and developing X-rays
· Providing comprehensive post-operative dental procedure patients
· Assisting dentists in managing dental emergencies and various dental procedures
· At least five years of hands-on assisting experience.
· Outgoing and personable chair-side manner.
· Schedule flexibility to meet the demands of potential emergency cases
· Oral surgery experience is a plus.
· Current CPR certification preferred
· Radiology certification preferred