Dental Care 24/7 is a leading pioneer in providing emergency dental services to patients across the country. We are committed to delivering quality direct-to-consumer care by using our breakthrough collaboration methods with our on-site medical team (Urgent Care 24/7). We provide much-needed emergency care to patients who otherwise would have to wait possibly days for pain relief. Our mission is to bring superior dental health care and excellent customer service to our patients 24/7.
The primary purpose of the Dental Assistant position is to serve in an On-call capacity and respond within 30 minutes to the clinic to perform various dental procedures on patients. The Dental Assistant will be scheduled on days from hours 5pm-12am. It will not be required that the DA stay at the clinic while on call. The dental assistant is allowed to be at home or around town while on-call but must be able to be at the clinic within 30 minutes of the call. Dental Assistants will get paid $4 per hour while on-call, as well as a competitive hourly rate while preforming work on patients.
You will be working in the capacity as an independent contractor, however once the schedule is published, you are required to be on-call for the shifts you selected. Although you are a contractor, we still offer benefits! We have the full array of offerings from Aflac available to you. Plus, you can receive deep employee discounts on services from our medical and dental clinics!
· Taking and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs
Organizing and maintaining lab equipment
· Taking and developing X-rays
· Providing comprehensive post-operative dental procedure patients
· Assisting dentists in managing dental emergencies and various dental procedures
· At least two years of hands-on assisting experience.
· Outgoing and personable chair-side manner.
· Schedule flexibility to meet the demands of potential emergency cases
· Oral surgery experience is a plus.
· Current CPR certification preferred
Radiology certification preferred